Cecilia Whittington is LHP’s Resident Service Coordinator at Meadowbrook Apartments and Pinnacle Park Apartments. She is available to assist residents by accessing services and making referrals. She also designs programs to meet the needs and desires of the residents at the apartment communities.
A Knoxville native and Fulton High School Graduate, Cecilia was elected Captain of The Fulton Falcons Marching Band in 1980. She is a graduate of East Tennessee State University – College of Arts. In 1985 she earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Social Welfare (BSW) with Sociology as a Minor.
Cecilia is a servant leader in her community where she serves on several boards and organizations including:
- The Beck Cultural Exchange Center – Secretary
- Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church – Steward Board, Stewardess Board
- East Tennessee State University National Alumni Board of Directors – Knoxville Chapter
- Junior League of Knoxville – Sustainer’s Council
- Knoxville Symphony League – Board of Directors
- Leadership Knoxville – Class of 2005
- The Links, Incorporated – Knoxville (TN) Chapter
- The University of Tennessee College of Social Work – Field Instructor